I have an array of skin problems that I’ve been dealing with since I was a kid.
& I've learned a few things over these last 25 years that I wanted to share with my fellow sensitive skin sufferers,
I have vitiligo, acute dermatitis, and seborrhea dermatitis, which is very sensitive skin, dry skin, and dry scalp.
Essentially, I need lots of moisture, but i need it to be gentle.
My Must Have Products
Body Wash: Aveeno Daily Moisture Body Wash
Adventurous Body Wash: Dove Deep Moisture
Body Scrub: Aveeno Positively Nourishing Smoothing Pomegranate + Rice Body Scrub
Face Wash: Dr. Bronner Baby Unscented Pure Castile Soap
Face Scrub: Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser Facial Scrub
Acne Medicine: Differen Gel
Body and Face Lotion: Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Lotion Unscented
Laundry: All Free & Gentle
- I ALWAYS wash my face at night with my Dr. Bronners
- In the morning I only rinse with hot water
- I only spray perfumes on my clothes & try to avoid my skin
- I only use my face scrub once a week
- For new products, do a hand test before you use it on your body
- On my sheets, face wash-clothes, and pillow cases I only wash them with hot water.
Anything that will touch my face I don’t use a detergent on
- When you are having a break out, whether cystic or regular, don’t use ANYTHING on your face.
- Stay away from strong scented soaps, body washes, and lotions
- I avoid Tide Free and Gentle, it has broken me out in the past
- Do not use the Dr. Bronners buy itself. You must dilute it down. I use an 8oz foam bottle and only use about ½ oz of castle soap, and fill the rest with water.